Saturday, May 8, 2010

Off to Lake Titicaca... expect some radio silence...


I'm awake and I'm off to see the islands of Lake Titicaca. My antibiotics are kicking in and I think I'll make it through the day! According to my guide, I'll be staying with a local family tonight instead of at a hostel tonight, so I won't plan on having internet. :(

So, until I next write, and you next read, have a great fin de semana and to all mothers out there, Happy Mothers Day!!!

(To the right, one of my favorite pictures I've taken so far.)

3 comments:

  1. I thought the same thing about this pic when I saw it on FB, where it looks even better. Good job, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very poignant picture. Enjoy Lake Titicaca. Missing you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had time to catch up the entire blog
    Yea for the antibiotics Dad(2)

    ReplyDelete