Ta-da! I wasn’t kidding when I said I was going to start a blog so everyone could follow me before, during, and after my huge trip around the world. As things are quickly approaching now, (I leave in a little over 6 weeks!) I think starting this blog will be both cathartic for me and enjoyable for those who want to know what goes into making a trip like this happen.
My hopes for this blog:
I hope my friends, family, clients, random strangers? comment on my posts, ask questions, and follow along!
I hope I have the discipline to write regular updates so that I don’t get frantic emails from people asking if I’m alive.
I hope this ends up being a source for people who want to travel and want recommendations of places to go.
I hope my well-educated readers don’t scold me when I use incorrect grammar or spelling, because let’s face it, it’s bound to happen at some point.
More later. I’m trying to crank out my first few entries on my bus ride up to NYC.
No comments:
Post a Comment